INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS/BUYERS
1. Application for Occupancy for each persons over 18 occupying the unit
2. Copy of lease/sales contract
3. Cashiers check or money order in the amount of $100.00 per adult or married couple Payable to:
Dadeland Capri Condominium Association, Inc.
4. Affidavit (must circle if tenant or buyer)
5. Must provide copy of unit liability insurance
6. All adults need a background check that will be done through Fidelity Data Service. Please sign the Authorization of a Consumer Report form.
7. A copy of a government issued ID is required of all occupants over the age of 18
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to complete application process. You can speed the process up by promptly submitting your application to the association office manager in person or via fax. A Capri Board member will contact you for an interview once they have reviewed your application. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Yvette Rouco during office hours
*Click the Image below to download document*
Move In/Move Out Procedures